- 1 batch of pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any additional toppings of your choice (pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, etc.)
- Cornmeal or flour for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface.
- Transfer the dough onto a baking sheet or a pizza stone that has been sprinkled with cornmeal or flour.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, leaving a 1/2 inch border around the edges.
- Add your desired toppings on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the pizza.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Slice and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious homemade pizza!
Leave a Reply